Dimensional measurement according to the drawing documentation
Comparison of parts with a 3D measurement model for sampling purposes
FMEA data processing for SPC etc.
Measurement of control fixtures, including their subsequent adjustment and repairs
Reverse engineering for the purpose of repairing shaped parts and molds that lack CAD data AUKOM All our employees are certified and are real experts in their field. We measure on these machines
We measure on these machines
Wenzel LH 1210
CNC gantry coordinate measuring machine with motorized indexable head and scanning probe SP25M.
- Measuring volume: 1 200×1 000×2 500 mm
- Accuracy: 2,2+L/350 μm
- Max. weight of the measured part: 3,500 kg
BATY Venture XT
CNC multisensor coordinate measuring machine (combination of fixed measuring stylus and camera).
- Measuring volume: 300×300×160 mm
- Accuracy: 2+L/100 μm
- Max. weight of the measured part: 25 kg
ABERLINK Axiom Too HS 900
CNC gantry coordinate measuring machine with indexable measuring head.
- Measuring volume: 640×900×500 mm
- Accuracy: 2,9+L/250 μm
- Max. weight of the measured part: 300 kg
TOMELLERI SPACE Plus 2.5
Mobile 7 -axis measuring arm.
- Measuring volume: 2 500 mm
- Volumetric accuracy: 34 μm
Mahr, MarSurf XR1
- Tactile Roughness measuring station
- More than 80 parameters for R, P, W profile according to current ISO / JIS or MOTIF standards (ISO 12085)